Food Trucks seem to be taking a toll on Bob's Burgers, so Bob decides to join in on the new trend by getting himself his very own food truck.
"What's so great about getting food from a truck," Bob says in the new episode. "There's no sitting area, there's no bathroom, there's long lines. Who eats like that? Animals eat like that."
Bob's Burgers food truck episode airs this Sunday on Fox. Check out a preview below!
- Get Choking Advice from 'Bob's Burgers'
- Bob's Burger Chain Uses Edible Packaging
- Does This Comforting Bob's Big Boy Campaign Cross the Line?
- The Douche Burger is the World's Most Expensive Burger
- Food Truck Accident Tragically Mimics CSI Episode
- L.A.'s Nom Nom Truck Opens a San Francisco Outpost
- Debbie Lee's Poutine Truck Brings Canada's National Dish to Los Angeles
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- 'The Simpsons' Executive Producer Talks Upcoming Foodie Episode
- Chef Todd English Launches the Macy's Chefs A-Go-Go Food Truck Tour
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Gfcf Oatmeal Cookies-Plain and Simple Made W/ Bob's Red Mill Products
- Sophie's Vegetarian Haloumi Burger With All Of Its Trimmings!
- Sophie's Burger With Sweet Potatoes Fries
- Oat N' Turkey Burgers
- Paula Deen's Heart Attack Burgers
- Athlete's Palate ~ Turkey Burger W/vegetables~
- Sophie's Spiced Bean Burgers
- Sophie's Gluten Free Chicken Burgers
- The Gourmet Butcher's Fancy Burgers (Grind It Yourself)