The Frog frozen yogurt brand has recently opened a self-serve fro-yo bar in Hollywood that features natural flavors. The brand has incorporated vegan, non-fat, dairy-free, gluten-free, and low- to no-sugar options for its consumers with dietary restrictions.
Frog is also offering a neat incentive for its fans: they can help decide the brand's monthly feature flavor through social media tools like Facebook and Twitter. For other fro-yo marketing moves, check out the Pinkberry Film Collection, which was created for its film buff fans.
- Frozen Yogurt Covered Fruit Pops
- The Skinny Alternative: Mango Frozen Yogurt
- 3 Ingredient Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- Another White Dessert for Labor Day: Yogurt Popsicles
- Fresh and Chilled Cherry Yogurt Smoothie
- The Simpsons Co-Creator Suing Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt
- Must Have: Creamy Blackberry Frozen Yogurt
- Menchie's Frozen Yogurt to Open Pop-Up Shop at Toronto International Film Festival
- Pinkberry Releases Movie-Inspired Frozen Yogurt Collection
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes