Mega-fast food chain McDonald's went a unique route to promote its 24-hour locations with a reflective billboard. The outside advertisement looks blank during the day, but once drivers pass by it at night, a reflected caption promotes that McDonald's is "Open all night."
The reflective McDonald's billboard is just another cool way the company has pushed the envelope with its outdoor advertisements. In 2007, the brand made a billboard grow lettuce to promote its fresh new salads.
- 5 Incredible Edible Billboards
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Kids Freak Out Over SpongeBob SquarePants in McDonald's Japan Ad
- McDonald's Canada Gets Candid With Latest Marketing Campaign
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- McDonald's Coffee Ad Stirs Up Controversy
- Guerrilla McDonald's California Poppy Ad is Illegal to Remove
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- Pimento Cheese Burgers
- Teriyaki Garlic Steak Marinade
- Grilled Pizza Dough
- Grilled Chicken & Steak w Vegetable Medley
- Smoky Baked Beans
- Lightly grilled flounder & early potato
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Chestnut 'paté'
- Sophie's Summer Salad With Roasted Plums, Sheep's Feta, Pine Nuts, Prosciutto & A Plum Dressing !
- Ham 'n' Swiss Chicken