Enjoy this ancient grain with flavorful leeks. This Farro & Leek Soup, submitted by Foodista member: Ashley & Jason, is the perfect base for seasonal cooking - just add what is available for vegetables.
For more delicious food ideas, check out:
- What's Hot: Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Leeks
- What's Hot: Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
- What's Hot: Pumpkin Puree Soup With Bacon
- What's Hot: Rosemary Ice Cream With Grilled Peaches
- What's Hot: Chicken Stuffed With Cranberry and Spinach
- What's Hot: Pork Loin with Peach Puree
- What's Hot: Strawberry Cream Cheese Danish
- What's Hot: Stuffed Morels
- What's Hot: Rhubarb Pockets
- What's Hot: Grilled Pork Chops With Chive Cream
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Hearty and Healthy; Steak, Mushroom and Rice Stew
- Farro & Leek Soup
- Cauliflower, Leek and Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Slow Cooker 15 Bean and Ham Hock Soup
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Fall Farro Salad with Pomegranate, Walnut & Truffles
- Shoulder Ham With Money and Dried Fruit Bats
- Nogada Tuna
- Pita " Želja "