Dole Fresh Vegetables has issued a voluntary recall of over 700 cases of DOLE Seven Lettuces salad, due to potential health risk from Salmonella. No illnesses have been associated with the recall, which is considered precautionary.
No other Dole salads are included in the recall, and only the following products are said to be suspect.
From the FDA Safety recall page:
DOLE® Seven Lettuces salad with Use-by Date of April 11, 2012, UPC code 71430 01057 and Product Codes 0577N089112A and 0577N089112B
- Seven Salmonella Secrets: Skip Summer Sickness
- Food Recall: Dole Hearts of Romaine Salad
- Foodborne Sickness: An Infographic On Top Causes And Recall Costs
- Food Recall: Baby Move Prune Concentrate For Salmonella Risk
- Food Recall: Jer's Chocolates
- Another Large Salmonella Recall Issued
- Massive Cilantro Recall Announced
- Food Recall: Menno Beachy Grape Tomatoes
- Food Recall - Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Million Mangoes Have Been Recalled For Salmonella