MonoSol has created an eco-friendly way to reduce plastic waste with its water-soluble, dissolvable wrappers. The packaging is clear and resembles a plastic baggie, but once it's placed in hot water, it will dissolve instantly, leaving your food toxin-free and as tasty as ever.
These packages are a great idea for a company like McDonald's, who just changed its coffee cups to be more eco-friendly.
- 5 Crafts Made From Recycled Candy Wrappers
- Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie Recipe
- The "Ecohols" Series Places Alcohol in Tetra Paks
- Stillhouse Moonshine Packaging Hides Bottles in Old Books
- Coolest Pork Belly Preparation Video Ever
- Texas to Turn Sewage Into Drinking Water
- Into The Water Does Curry Powder Dissolves?
- Does candy dissolve faster in hot water than in cold water?
- Newest Cooking Trend Involves Hay
- Technique: Dissolving