We love lentils! This Sauteed Salmon with Lentils, is a savory, delicious choice for tonight's dinner. Enjoy any type of lentil you have on hand, although Foodista member: Giangi Townsend, recommends the lovely Puy lentils.
We envision this meal with a salad of spring greens. What's in season where you are?
- What's Hot: Broiled Cod With Parmesan Sauce
- What's for Dinner: Balsamic-Honey Glazed Salmon with Asparagus
- What's Hot: Scorpionfish With Chickpeas and Wine Polenta
- What's Hot: Okonomiyake Japanese Pizza
- What's Hot: Lemon and Strawberry Loaf
- What's Hot: Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- What's Inside the Chicago-Style Hot Dog
- What's Hot: Grilled Fish With Sun Dried Tomato Relish
- What's Hot: Buffalo Chicken Marinara
- What's Hot: Jalapeno Salsa
- Sauteed Salmon with Lentils
- Salmon Curry with Green Peppers
- Axler's Smoked Salmon Mushroom Caps
- Salmon Fish Sticks with Crunchy Slaw
- Salmon Fishcakes
- Demi-Glace.... What's All The Fuss?
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Riley's Salmon Head Soup
- Sophie's Smoked Salmon & Vegetables Salad With A Mustard - Honey Dressing
- Jammin' Jamaican Salmon