We love lentils! This Sauteed Salmon with Lentils, is a savory, delicious choice for tonight's dinner. Enjoy any type of lentil you have on hand, although Foodista member: Giangi Townsend, recommends the lovely Puy lentils.
We envision this meal with a salad of spring greens. What's in season where you are?
- What's Hot: Broiled Cod With Parmesan Sauce
- What's Hot: Grilled Fish With Sun Dried Tomato Relish
- What's for Dinner: Balsamic-Honey Glazed Salmon with Asparagus
- What's Hot: Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- What's Hot: Spicy Shrimp Sashimi At Home
- What's Hot: Scorpionfish With Chickpeas and Wine Polenta
- What's Hot: Dogfish Shrimp and Stir Fried Cabbage Fajitas
- What's Hot: Pork Bbq With Banana Ketchup Glaze
- What's Hot: Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- What's Hot: Fettuccine With Smashed Peas
- Sauteed Salmon with Lentils
- Axler's Smoked Salmon Mushroom Caps
- Salmon Fish Sticks with Crunchy Slaw
- Hot Smoked Salmon Salad
- Demi-Glace.... What's All The Fuss?
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Riley's Salmon Head Soup
- Sophie's Smoked Salmon & Vegetables Salad With A Mustard - Honey Dressing
- Jammin' Jamaican Salmon
- Garlic Butter Roast Cod