Brooklyn Decker recently talked to Shape magazine about her fitness regime and admitted that she does not like to diet.
"I'm not a fan of diets, so I encourage people to practice eating habits that can be maintained," Decker said. "In an effort to lose weight, one might consider eating vegetarian or a vegan-based diet. Portion control is key. To maintain weight, it's important to be consistent and don't overeat."
When it comes to her own body, Decker prefers to focus on her strength rather than how thin she is. Her workouts include a combination of cardio and strength training.
- Brooklyn Decker: 'Look at Food as Fuel'
- Kate Walsh Talks Diet in Shape Magazine
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Healthy Habits in Shape Magazine
- Jennifer Garner Talks Pregnancy Cravings in InStyle
- 6 Celebrities on a Portion-Controlled Diet
- Julia Roberts Went on 'Reset' Program to get in Shape for 'Mirror Mirror'
- Kym Johnson Stays in Shape with Freshology
- Lou Ferrigno Shares how he Stayed in Shape During 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Olivia Munn Shares her Diet Secrets
- Britney Spears Reveals Diet Secrets in 'Shape' Magazine