Jamie Oliver is about to premiere his new show, Jamie's 30-Minute Meals, on BBC America. The new show will have the celebrity chef cooking in real-time, to give viewers detailed instructions on how to create delicious yet quick meals.
"If you want really great food, and fast, then do EXACTLY what I say. The years of me making pleasant suggestions are gone; I am going to tell you what to do, what to buy, when to turn your oven on and how to make these dishes," Oliver said of the new show. "If you listen, you'll end up with a feast of beautiful things on your table in less than an hour. This is about making people brilliant, on a daily basis."
Jamie's 30-Minute Meals will premiere on May 1 at 1 PM EST.
- New Jamie Oliver Show Coming to USA
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver is the World's Richest Chef
- Jamie Oliver's Dubai Restaurant Still has a Pending Alcohol License
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Jamie Oliver Plans North American Expansion
- Jamie Oliver Installs Cameras in Restaurants for Quality Control
- Jamie Oliver Really Loves Christmas
- Watch a Preview of Jamie Oliver's 'Food Fight Club'
- Anthony Bourdain, Jamie Oliver and Padma Lakshmi Get Emmy Nods
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Olives and Olive Oil
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Jamie Boudreau's Hot Toddy
- Jamie Boudreau's Cognac Cocktail
- Jamie Boudreau Nightschool Cocktail
- Jamie Boudreau Drinking Lessons Cocktail
- Jamie's Guacamole
- Jamie's Southwest Soup
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- German Beef Rouladen - An International Classic Recipe with a Hungarian Twist