Jamie Oliver is about to premiere his new show, Jamie's 30-Minute Meals, on BBC America. The new show will have the celebrity chef cooking in real-time, to give viewers detailed instructions on how to create delicious yet quick meals.
"If you want really great food, and fast, then do EXACTLY what I say. The years of me making pleasant suggestions are gone; I am going to tell you what to do, what to buy, when to turn your oven on and how to make these dishes," Oliver said of the new show. "If you listen, you'll end up with a feast of beautiful things on your table in less than an hour. This is about making people brilliant, on a daily basis."
Jamie's 30-Minute Meals will premiere on May 1 at 1 PM EST.
- New Jamie Oliver Show Coming to USA
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver is the World's Richest Chef
- Jamie Oliver's Dubai Restaurant Still has a Pending Alcohol License
- Jamie Oliver Plans North American Expansion
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Diners Steal 30,000 Napkins From Jamie's Italian Every Month
- Jamie Oliver Installs Cameras in Restaurants for Quality Control
- Jamie Oliver Really Loves Christmas
- Watch a Preview of Jamie Oliver's 'Food Fight Club'
- Summer Garlic Mushrooms and Mostaccioli
- Roasted Squash and Chickpea Soup
- Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Seafood Italian Salad with Olives
- Grilled Miso Chicken with Roasted Corn and Edamame Salad
- Caprese Stuffed Chicken
- Basil, Olive and Feta Foccacia
- Spinach Fettuccini With Artichokes & Olives
- Watermelon Salad With Grilled Corn, Olives, and Goat Cheese
- Pan-grilled steak with olive sauce