Martha Stewart will be premiering a brand new cooking show on PBS this fall. Martha Stewart's Cooking School, which is based on her book of the same name, will be a 30-minute show where Stewart will teach viewers new culinary techniques.
"PBS is the perfect home for this series. We'll show viewers how to prepare classic dishes as well as how to use proper techniques," Stewart said. "This new series combines so many of my passions: teaching and encouraging others. We will break down classic recipes for home cooks and inspire them to add their unique twist. I'm excited to get into the kitchen and connect with audiences across the nation."
- Martha Stewart's New Cookbook Features American Favorites
- Martha Stewart's Daughter Writes Tell All Book
- Martha Stewart to Produce a Sitcom About a Martha Stewart Obsessed Fan
- Martha Stewart's Plum Galette
- Martha Stewart's Chocolate Custard Cups
- Martha Stewart's Red Velvet Cucpakes
- Kristen Stewart's Destructive Diet
- Martha Stewart Talks Fast Food
- The Menu at the 70th Birthday Party for Martha Stewart
- The Martha Stewart Show Cancelled