Jean Paul Gaultier recently signed a deal with Diet Coke to bring a bit of high-fashion to their cans and bottles. Gaultier and Diet Coke have just released limited edition bottles that are covered in Breton stripes and Madonna-inspired corsets.
The accompanying print ad features two models decked out in outfits that resemble the new Diet Coke bottles. Unfortunately, the Gaultier designed bottles are only available in Europe.
- Diet Coke Releases Third Jean Paul Gautier Bottle
- Jean Paul Gaultier Signs Deal with Diet Coke
- Diet Coke Reveals Jean-Paul Gaultier Designed Cans
- Jean Paul Gaultier Releases Fishnet-Wrapped Champagne With Piper-Heidsieck
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Madonna Dishes on Her Diet Weaknesses and Cooking Skills
- Madonna Helped Kelly Osbourne Lose Weight
- Soda Crate Pet Beds Reuse Salvaged Bottle-Carriers
- Daft Punk and Coca-Cola Release Limited Edition Bottles
- Space Invaders Coca-Cola Packaging
- Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes With Chocolate Shell
- Jean's Seafood Gumbo
- Bottle Gourd Kofta With Gravy
- Bottled Fruit Cake
- The Best Salad Dressing (You'll Never Buy Bottled Again!)
- Doodhi or Bottle Gourd Halwa
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks
- Xocai Healthy Chocolate: Fruit Kabobs
- Party Chunky Xolog with Xocai XoBiotic Squares
- Mayan Hot Chocolate with "Xocai Healthy Chocolate Nuggets"