championship pairs baristas from around the states against one another, asking them over the course of four days to create four espressos, four cappuccinos and four signature drinks. The catch is that they only have 15 minutes to make and present these beverages. Participants are free to bring their own grinders, milk, coffee and other must-have tools.
Competitor Ryan Knapp said to Serious Eats that when it comes to strategy, he has just one: "I can't tell you. If you want a real answer: I think it's important to understand the rules, practice and then relax. Half of the battle is being able to stay calm and remind yourself that you make coffee every day. Oh, and a couple shots of whiskey go long way." For the perfect cup of coffee though at home, check out the Scanomat Top Brewer faucet.
- Hipster Barista Meme Pokes Fun at Coffee Shop Workers
- Hey Octane Boy Tumblr Loves Male Baristas
- "United States of Bacon" is a TV Show Filled with Smoky Swine
- Hilarious Coffee Snob Parody
- Lovely Morning Coffee
- Topless Coffee Shop Closes
- Must See Coffee Art
- United States Has Hidden Culinary Secret
- State Lawmaker Pulls Gun At Dunkin Donuts
- Mind Blowing Coffee Art