Homemade pink lemonade can be made without additives and artificial colors. By making juices at home, like this lemonade, you eliminate excess sugar and can use all-natural products. A small amount of all -natural cranberry juice is added to the lemonade to give it that beautiful pink color. You can added other flavors to this recipe like mint or use it as a base for cocktails.
3/4 cup sugar
Zest from 2 lemons
6 cups water, divided
2 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 12-15 lemons)
1/3 cup all natural cranberry juice
pinch of salt
In a saucepan, combine sugar, lemon zest, and 1/2 cup water. Bring the liquid to a boil over medium high heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
In a pitcher, combine 5 1/2 cups water with lemon juice, cranberry juice, and salt.
Strain the syrup and add to lemonade. Stir to combine.
- Simply Delicious Lemonade
- 5 Refreshing Summer Lemonade Recipes
- Video of the Day: Lime Boost
- Make Your Own Green Juice with Apple
- Oh So Cool Lemonade Slush
- How to get yourself blissfully drunk. Without really trying!
- Homemade Gatorade has no Artificial Ingredients
- Super Summer Quenchers: Best Lemonade Recipes
- Thirst Quenching Sparkling Cherry Lemonade
- Diabetic Friendly Stevia Lemonade
- Perfect Pink Lemonade Cocktail
- Lavender Lemonade
- Fast-Acting 3-way Juice Drink
- How To Make Fried Chicken Without Frying?
- Diabetic Fresh Peach Juice Recipe
- Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon Patties With Spicy Arugula Salad
- Shrimp and Pomegranate Salad With Pom Dressing
- Pink Lemonade Cake
- A True Pink Lemonade Cake
- Dandy Meyer Pink Lemonade