Singer Rufus Wainwright recently talked to The Guardian and admitted that he tried his hand at a vegetarian diet for the health benefits, but his lifestyle change wasn't very successful.
"I have horrible cholesterol levels," Wainwright said. " I've tried to be a vegetarian as well, but I keep falling off the horse and, like, eating it. My boyfriend is a vegetarian and I admire him tremendously so I've tried to find a way to do it. But I have sorta monster in me."
Wainwright also said he is planning to go on a diet when he begins his next tour.
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Mischa Barton Credits Mostly Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- 5 Celebrities Who Became Vegan in 2011
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Giuliana Rancic Goes Vegan
- Eliza Dushku Adopts a Vegan Diet
- Travis Barker Credits 2008 Plane Crash for His Vegan Lifestyle
- Jason Mraz Says Vegan Diet Makes Him a Better Lover
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- No Fail Black Beans and Rice Garnished with Crispy Baked Plantain Chips
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup