April 25, 2012
The first-ever caviar speed eating contest recently took place in Moscow, where the winner chowed down on half a kilogram of black caviar in the impressive time of one minute and 26 seconds.
- First-Ever Wine Tourism Day in North America - Enter to Win a Free Wine Trip!
- "The Black Widow" Sonya Thomas Wins the First Women's Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Incredible Line as First McDonalds Opens in Communist Moscow
- Los Angeles Hosts First Beerathon on Mar. 31
- How to Train For an Eating Contest
- Emmy Host Jane Lynch Enjoys Eating
- Joey Chestnut Wins Fifth Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest in a Row
- How Much Watermelon Can You Eat in 3 Minutes?
- Saddest Competitive Eating Story Ever
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Means 6th Straight Win