April 25, 2012
The first-ever caviar speed eating contest recently took place in Moscow, where the winner chowed down on half a kilogram of black caviar in the impressive time of one minute and 26 seconds.
- First-Ever Wine Tourism Day in North America - Enter to Win a Free Wine Trip!
- How to Train For an Eating Contest
- Emmy Host Jane Lynch Enjoys Eating
- "The Black Widow" Sonya Thomas Wins the First Women's Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Joey Chestnut Wins Fifth Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest in a Row
- How Much Watermelon Can You Eat in 3 Minutes?
- Saddest Competitive Eating Story Ever
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Means 6th Straight Win
- WATCH: Nathan's World Record in Doubt, Video Surfaces, Shows Kobayashi Did Not Eat 69 Hot Dogs
- What Do Russians Eat?
- Russian Salmon Caviar (Ikra)
- Blini With Caviar
- Buckwheat Blinis with Caviar
- Alabama Caviar - Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Backyard Bbq Chex Mix
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil