These Sriracha lollipops will surely bring the heat. They're made by Lollyphile, who promises to bring the taste of the Asian spicy condiment in pop form. The tongue-tickling treats are definitely a candy for adventurous eaters.
If Sriracha isn't your thing, Lollyphile has many other flavors that will satisfy your sweet (and spicy) tooth, including habanero tequila. For another sweet treat that's been intensified with Sriracha, check out these chocolate truffles.
- Subway Tests Creamy Sriracha Sauce in California
- Snake Lollipops will Poison Your Taste Buds with Flavor
- See's Candies Creates the World's Largest Lollipop
- The Situation Launches a Lollipop
- Harvey Nichols' Gold Lix Lollipop is a Luxe Lolly
- Fish Bowl Lollipops will Submerge Your Sweet Tooth
- Subway's Sriracha Chicken Melt is Testing in Florida
- Dramatic Bug-Filled Lollipops by Lucas Zarebinski
- Holiday Flavor Jell-O will Satisfy Yuletide Cravings
- Sriracha iPhone Case Pays Tribute to the Hot Sauce