What better way to enjoy the fresh taste of spring, than in this Fresh Tomato Basil Soup? Once you master this lovely recipe, try to change it up a bit, by using different varieties of basil and tomatoes.
We enjoy it with a sprinkle of fresh Parmesan cheese on top.
For more delightful spring recipes, check out:
- What's Hot: Pumpkin Puree Soup With Bacon
- What's Hot: Farro and Leek Soup
- What's Hot: Stuffed Morels
- What's Hot: Rosemary Ice Cream With Grilled Peaches
- What's Hot: Pork Loin with Peach Puree
- What's Hot: Grilled Pork Chops With Chive Cream
- What's Hot: Samosa - Spicy Potato-Green Pea Pockets
- What's Hot: Meyer Lemon Risotto
- What's Hot: Squash With Feta and Mint
- What's Hot: Chevre Cheesecake With Rhubarb Compote
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Basil Soup with Tortellini
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Farfalle with fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce
- Fresh Tomato and Basil Soup
- Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Salad