These margarita cake pops by BellaRoca Cakes are an easy way to get the Cinco de Mayo party started due to their tequila-infused center. The cake pop is made of fresh lemon cake with tequila, triple sec and lime juice.
Complete with sugar crystal rims, these margarita cake pops look and taste like the real deal. For another booze-infused dessert, check out these jello shot recipes.
- Margarita Cake Pops are a Boozy Confection
- Margarita Cake Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- Cake Pop Roses Form a Delicious Bouquet
- Ned Stark Cake Pops Aren't For the Faint of Heart
- Dangling Spider Cake Pops are Whimsically Webbed
- Grinch Cake Pops are a Seussical Sweet
- Blue Owl Cake Pops Will Have You Hooting for More
- Lemon Cake Pops are a Sweet Spring Treat
- Thirsty Thursdays: Watermelon Margarita Pops
- Frankenweenie Sparky Cake Pops are a Monstrous Treat