These chili pepper cake pops are a surprising sweet treat. The cake pops are formed into the shape of chili peppers and then dipped in a fiery red frosting to complete the effect.
Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner -- I could easily see the chili pepper cake pops paired with these margarita cake pops for a fiesta.
- Margarita Cake Pops Are Infused with Tequila
- Mango Chili Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- K Pa So Cinco de Mayo Toppers Make Your Cakes Fiesta-Ready
- 6 Sweet Sets of Disney Princess Cake Pops
- Cinco de Mayo Recipe: Margarita Cake
- Cince de Mayo Treat: Avocado Paletas
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Tres Leches Cake
- The Mustache and Sombrero Fondant Toppers Will Make You Say Ole
- Cinco de Mayo Vanilla Sugar Cookies Are a Fab Fiesta Food
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Spicy Edamame Hummus
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Capas Pollo Nachos
- Caramel Apple Cake Pops
- Cake Pops!
- Halloween "Pops"
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Vanilla Cake For Cake Pops