In the spirit of Mother's Day, I would like to direct everyone's attention to these delectable treats: Peanut Butter Cups. They are simple enough for the kids to help make, and perfect for any mom.
Not just for gift giving, peanut butter cups are awesome for the lunchbox as well. They are sturdy and fun-what more could you ask for in a lunchbox treat? Enjoy!
- Mother's Day Pattern Cookie Gift Box is Stunning Artwork
- Mother's Day Cookie Gift Box is a New Way of Giving Flowers
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Mother's Day Sweets
- Mom Cookies are a Vibrant Mother's Day Treat
- Cooking With Kids: This Flowery Breakfast is Perfect for Mother's Day
- Mother's Day Brunch: Double Chocolate Monkey Bread
- Mother's Day Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- You Are the Best Mummy Mother's Day Cookies Wrap Up Your Feelings
- Slow Food Fast: Mother's Day Brunch
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Mother's Day Sweets
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Water-Cado Salad
- Banana Orange Muffin Bread
- Tuna With Toast Rolls
- A True Lover's Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups