In the spirit of Mother's Day, I would like to direct everyone's attention to these delectable treats: Peanut Butter Cups. They are simple enough for the kids to help make, and perfect for any mom.
Not just for gift giving, peanut butter cups are awesome for the lunchbox as well. They are sturdy and fun-what more could you ask for in a lunchbox treat? Enjoy!
- Mother's Day Pattern Cookie Gift Box is Stunning Artwork
- Mother's Day Cookie Gift Box is a New Way of Giving Flowers
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Mother's Day Sweets
- Mom Cookies are a Vibrant Mother's Day Treat
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Mother's Day Sweets
- Mother's Day Brunch: Double Chocolate Monkey Bread
- Cooking With Kids: This Flowery Breakfast is Perfect for Mother's Day
- Mother's Day Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- You Are the Best Mummy Mother's Day Cookies Wrap Up Your Feelings
- Mother's Day Cocktail: I Said So Martini
- Limpets, The Poor Man’s Abalone
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Tasty Flower Crab Soup
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Mother's Day Savory Smoked Salmon Caviar Tart
- My Mother's Potato Salad, with radishes
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Rose Apple Tart for mother's day
- Water-Cado Salad
- Banana Orange Muffin Bread