These mustache and sombrero fondant toppers are a festive way to top off some Cinco de Mayo desserts. The fondant toppers, by Parker's Flour Patch, include yellow and green sombreros with red fondant accents and a long handlebar mustache.
The edible decorations are an easy add-on to cupcakes you've baked on your own or bought from the store. For more edible decor, check out these K Pa So Cinco de Mayo taco toppers.
- K Pa So Cinco de Mayo Toppers Make Your Cakes Fiesta-Ready
- Ghostbusters Fondant Cupcake Toppers are a Ghoulish Dessert
- Zombie Cupcake is an Undead Dessert
- Cinco de Mayo Recipe: Margarita Cake
- 5 Sweet Tailgate Treats to Kick Off Football Season
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Margarita Cheesecake Squares
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
- Margarita Cake Pops for Cinco de Mayo
- Chocolate Christmas Ornament Cupcake Toppers
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Tres Leches Cake
- Steak Carnitas & Sautéed Peppers over Cilantro Lime Rice
- Grilled Fish Tacos W/ Spicy Tequila-Lime Guacamole
- Spicy Edamame Hummus
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Capas Pollo Nachos
- Pork Carnitas with Chipotle BBQ Sauce and Slaw
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Sombrero Cake
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes