Olivia Newton-John believes in leading a balanced lifestyle without the help of fad diets. Instead of hopping from diet to diet, Olivia feeds her body whatever it asks for.
"I've never been one for faddy diets," she said. "I have tried vegetarianism, and I've done the macrobiotic thing, but I believe now in just being balanced. If my body asks for meat, I give it meat."
Olivia's regular diet consists of lots of legumes like chickpeas and borlotti beans. She has also started eating organic food and stays hydrated with lots of water. At 63-years-old, Olivia says she feels "the healthiest [I] ever have."
- Olivia Munn Shares her Diet Secrets
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Ellie Krieger Re-Releases Healthy Cookbook
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Diet-Friendly Lemon Raspberry Muffins
- Valerie Bertinelli Shares Top Holiday Weight Loss Tip
- Scarlett Johansson Reveals Fitness and Diet Secrets
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Fig Newton Bars
- Raisin Newtons
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde