This Taco Bell Takeover infographic by HackCollege shows Taco Bell's success in its 50-plus years in business. For example, over the course of one month, Taco Bell serves the equivalent of half of the U.S. population.
The mega Mexican fast food chain also makes over $1.8 billion annually. With famous fans like Kristen Stewart, it's no surprise Taco Bell is so popular.
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Taco Bell to Debut a Delicious Dessert Menu
- Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Rumored to Release This Year
- Taco Bell Dorito Chips are a Limited Release
- Taco Bell Korea Offering Bulgogi Tacos
- Homemade Doritos Locos Taco Bell Recipe is a Cheesy Creation
- Taco Bell Delivers 10,000 Doritos Locos Tacos to Alaska
- Taco Bell Releases Chocolate Taco Kit
- Doritos Locos Tacos are a Free Treat During the World Series
- Copycat Recipe: Healthy Taco Bell Mexican Pizza