As the seasons change, so do our tastes for certain foods. Fall is the traditional time to indulge in apples, yet this Apple Cake with Caramel Brown Sugar Glaze, still hits the spot. Around here, we are lucky enough to have a neighbor growing summer apples.
You may find some apples at the store that aren't as fresh tasting for this recipe. They cook up nicely and still taste great!
Try it with any fresh apple you can get your hands on. It's well worth it.
- Amazing Funfetti Apple Cake With Brown Sugar Topping
- Must Try: 5 Perfect Polenta Cakes:
- Brown Butter Apple Bread and Other Applicious Treats
- What’s Hot: Gluten-Free Winter Pear Cake
- Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Mouth-Watering Macadamia Nut Spring Rolls With Brown Sugar Ice Cream
- Super Indulgent Brown Sugar Pop Tart Sundaes
- Natural Sweetener Smack Down: Brown Rice Syrup & Gluten-Free, Vegan Chocolate Chickpea Blondies
- Glazed Toffee Bon Bons
- Whats Hot: Black Sesame Yogurt Mousse Cake
- Apple Cake With Caramel Brown Sugar Glaze
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Autumn Apple Cake With Caramel Glaze
- Funfetti Apple Cake with Brown Sugar Crumb Topping
- Brown Sugar Cornmeal Muffins
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Brown Sugar Glazed Bacon
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Chocolate-Date Cake with Chocolate Sticky Toffee Glaze