This "Eat Sriracha" infographic shows just what condiment should be used on top of your meat. The rooster-branded bottle has seemingly gone mainstream, and thanks to its rich concentration of capsaicin, it can even make you healthier, happier and skinnier.
Not sure what to do with the iconic condiment? Check out these uses for sriracha.
- 'We Eat Less Healthy Than We Think' Infographic Proves That People are Not Informed
- Dine & Dish Infographic Proves Foodies Love to Share Photos
- Subway Tests Creamy Sriracha Sauce in California
- Cooking For Solutions - Bigger and Better Than Ever
- Sriracha Lollipops Will Tickle Your Tastebuds
- Subway's Sriracha Chicken Melt is Testing in Florida
- Sriracha iPhone Case Pays Tribute to the Hot Sauce
- Sriracha Rooster Sauce Lip Balm Will Ignite Fiery Kisses
- Better Than Bento: Nifty Sandwich Cut Outs
- Argentina Paragliding Stunt Proves Red Bull Gives You Wings
- Better - Than - Sex Cake
- Better Than Potato Salad
- Better Than Sex Cake
- Better Than Sex Dessert!!!
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Pork Bbq With Banana Ketchup Glazing
- Spanish “Ketchup” – Romesco Sauce
- Easier Than It Sounds Coq Au Vin
- Creamy Chicken, Lime, And White Bean Chili
- Homemade Beef Chili