Appetude lets foodies rate dishes rather than restaurants as a whole. The free app displays a restaurant's entire menu -- even unrated dishes -- so reviewers can dispense "yums" and write comments. Eventually, Appetude will allow users to share reviews via social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter.
Craving more? Check out how Yelp, the resident king of review sites, is making it easier for vegans to find a restaurant with its new search options.
- Hoppit Suggests Restaurants Based on Ambiance
- Dish Freely Helps Gluten-Free Eaters Find the Perfect Meals
- Cover App Lets You Pay for Your Meal Without Waiting for the Check
- Ness Predicts Which Restaurants You Will Love
- Sam Sifton Gives Controversial Last Review
- The Chefs Feed App Curates Restaurant Recommendations From Local Chefs
- Do at the View Restaurant in Atlanta Replaces Servers With iPads
- Urbanspoon Reservations Increase 325 Percent
- Smorgie Is The Restaurant Diary Everyone Should Use
- Lady Gaga's Restaurant Receives Bad Opening Night Review
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- Pork liver meatballs with lemon basil
- Beef Cutlets Easy
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Soup with meatballs, mushrooms,spaghetti and cheese
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken