The Pretzelnator burger is the first burger created by McDonald's Germany fans. The burger is the first of five in the "Mien Burger" campaign, which allows customers to create a custom burger. The Pretzelnator is a savory combination of a beef patty, ham, and American and Italian cheese on a pretzel bun.
For more McDonald's innovations, check out these bizarre McDonald's branding moves.
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- McDonald's UK Introduces Augmented Reality Play Zones
- Insensitive Pit Bull Ad is the Latest McDonald's Media Miscue
- McDonald's McDStories Twitter Promotion Sparks Huge Backlash
- McDonald's English Pub Burger Tested in Illinois
- McDonald's China's Black and White Burgers are a Political Statement
- McDonald's Veal Burger Released for Swiss Weeks Promo
- McDonald's UK Promises Happiness with the "Happy Box" Ad
- Sophie's Vegetarian Haloumi Burger With All Of Its Trimmings!
- Sophie's Burger With Sweet Potatoes Fries
- Oat N' Turkey Burgers
- Paula Deen's Heart Attack Burgers
- Athlete's Palate ~ Turkey Burger W/vegetables~
- Sophie's Spiced Bean Burgers
- Sophie's Gluten Free Chicken Burgers
- The Gourmet Butcher's Fancy Burgers (Grind It Yourself)
- Leyla's Vegetarian Burgers
- Bobby Flay's Trattoria Burger