This mango berry smoothie is a light breakfast to make for Mom on Mother's Day. Whether your Mom is health conscious or not, this dual flavored smoothie will start her morning off right. Blueberries, strawberries, and pomegranate juice are blended to create an antioxidant rich beverage. A mango orange puree is then swirled with the berry for a well balanced smoothie. Serve your mango berry smoothie with granola and yogurt for a complete breakfast.
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries (4 or 5 large ones)
1 cup 100% pomegranate juice, plus more if necessary
2 mangoes, peeled and pitted
1 juice from orange (about ½ cup)
If you have an immersion blender, place the ingredients for each smoothie into its own quart-sized mason jar or a really large cup. Blend one smoothie, rinse off the blender, then blend the other.
If you're using a blender, blend smoothies one at a time, rinsing the blender between uses.
Pour the smoothies together into serving cups, creating a swirled effect.
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipe: Crepes Suzette
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs Benedict Biscuit Cups
- Blissful Bellini for Mother's Day
- Boozy Beer Doughnuts
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Easter Bunny Monkey Bread
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
- How to Recipe: Mini Bacon Egg Breakfast Cups