Former president Bill Clinton paid a visit to the Ellen DeGeneres Show, where the two discussed their vegan diets.
"First, it's just a good thing to do," Clinton said. "It'll be healthier for you and you put less stress on your cardiovascular system. But, if you're older and you've had heart problems like I did you can go vegan and still get in trouble."
Clinton also revealed that "this is the third week in a row where I will weigh less than I did the day I finished high school." He also added that he tries to stay away from carbs to keep his sugar levels down.
Check out Bill Clinton talking to Ellen in the video below!
- Ellen DeGeneres Turns to Bill Clinton for Advice on Vegan Restaurant Menu
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Ellen DeGeneres Talks Struggles with Vegan Diet
- Carrie Underwood Talks Veganism with Ellen
- Ellen DeGeneres Makes Vegan Exception for Eggs
- Is Portia de Rossi Concerned About Ellen's Vegan Diet?
- Michelle Pfeiffer Goes Vegan
- Matt Lauer Asks Bill Clinton About His Vegan Diet
- Meredith Vieira Goes Vegan
- Michelle Pfeiffer Says Her Vegan Diet Keeps Her Looking Young
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup