Carrie Underwood stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show and talked about her new vegan diet and how the adjustment has affected her husband, NHL-er Mike Fisher.
"He's alright. He's actually getting better," Underwood said "I'll offer to make him something I'm making myself and he'll say 'sure'."
Even though her own diet is quite restrictive, she hopes to become the ideal at-home chef for her family.
"I want to be that mom someday that's like, oh my mom makes the best... fill in the blank. I would love to be that. So I'm working on it."
Check out a clip of Carrie Underwood on The Ellen DeGeneres Show below!
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- Carrie Underwood is 95% Vegan
- Ellen DeGeneres Turns to Bill Clinton for Advice on Vegan Restaurant Menu
- Bill Clinton Talks Vegan Diet With Ellen
- Ellen DeGeneres Talks Struggles with Vegan Diet
- Ellen DeGeneres Makes Vegan Exception for Eggs
- Is Portia de Rossi Concerned About Ellen's Vegan Diet?
- Meredith Vieira Goes Vegan
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi to Open Vegan Restaurant
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Vegan, Low Fat "A La Russe" Olivier Salad
- Delicious Lemon Cake