This spring asparagus and potato salad from Heather Homemade is a versatile dish that will go with almost any meal. Tender golden potatoes are tossed with beautiful spears of asparagus and vibrant red pepper. This salad is done in the French style, meaning that it is tossed in a vinaigrette rather than a mayonnaise based sauce. This is a great vegetable side dish to bring to potluck, pack for a picnic, or make for your next family cookout. Spring asparagus and potato salad is a must-try dish this season.
Ingredients:Salad: 1 1/2 pounds of new red potatoes 1 pound/bunch asparagus 1/2 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4″ slices and then into bite-size pieces 1/2 cup sliced red onion, cut into 1/4″ slices and then into bite-size pieces Dressing: 5 tablespoons creole or spicy brown mustard 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper 1-2 cloves garlic, minced 6 tablespoons olive oil Tabasco sauce
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Potato Salad
- Griled Asparagus with Lemon Pepper and Balsamic Vinegar
- Last Taste of Spring: Asparagus and Fava Bean Salad
- Shaved Spring Asparagus Salad
- Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad
- Meatless Monday: Lentil Salad with Goat Cheese and Red Peppers
- Fresh Grilled Asparagus And Spring Onions Recipe
- Quick and Easy Roasted Spring Asparagus
- Meatless Monday Recipe: Asparagus Fries with Sriracha Dip
- Michelle Obama's Spring Pea Salad
- Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus & Red Peppers
- Green Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Asparagus With Black Pepper-Pecorino Zabaglione
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Zuccini, Asparagus and Peppers Salad
- Potatoes and Asparagus With Light Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- Sweet Roasted Carrots and Red Potatoes With Rosemary
- Italian Potato Salad from Prince Edward Island
- Asparagus With Roasted Red Pepper