If you can't use the force to get noodles, rice, or sushi into your mouth, these Star Wars "Chop Sabers" from thinkgeek.com combine the functionality of chopsticks with the flair of the light saber. And with both Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader models available, you can recreate "I am your Father" at the dinner table. And, showing attention to detail, the Darth Maul chop sabers snap together. Though, as ThinkGeek perceptively points out, "Not sure how you'd eat like that, though."
And be sure to read the fine print about these Star Wars Chop Sabers before purchasing: "Lightsabers do not light up or slice effortlessly through flesh. Sorry."
But maybe you'd prefer to be a ninja with your chopsticks?
- Enjoy a Dark Roasted Brew with Nestle Star Wars Coffee Machines
- The Glowing Lightsaber Ice Pop Won't Cut Your Tongue
- Death Star Tea Infuser Will Steep Your Tea to the Dark Side
- 5 Fun Darth Vader Foods
- 6 ft. 7 Darth Vader Cake is One Sidiously Cool Sweet
- Brisk Iced Tea is Strong with the Force to Promote Kinect Star Wars
- The Dark Side Gets a Little Sweeter with Darth Vader Cupcakes
- Darth Vader LEGO Cookies
- European Fast Food Chain to Offer Darth Vader Burger
- The Death Star Cake is a Stellar "Star Wars" Space Station
- Dinnertime Pasta
- Pepper Pot Soup
- Ginger-Orange Stars
- Hidden Valley Ranch Sausage Stars
- Orange Panna Cotta With Saffron and Star Anise
- Always A Star At The Dinner Table- Tiramisu
- Pork Loin Roast With Crackling - Co-Star Christmas Dish
- Braised Lamb Shanks With Coriander, Fennel and Star Anise
- Baklava - Christmas Star - With Pistachio and Dried Cranberries
- Floating Star Martini