These mini lemon custard cups from A Farm Girl Dabbles are the perfect way to say "I Love You Mom." This recipe is so simple to make that even a novice would feel confident in the kitchen. Whole milk (yes the full fat variety) is combined with eggs and sugar to form the custard base. Lemon zest and lemon extract impart a fresh yet concentrated lemon flavor to the custard. It is very important to strain the custard before baking it to remove any lumps that might have formed during the cooking process. Serve your mini lemon custard cups with a few slices of strawberry and a dollop of freshly whipped cream. Mom (and the rest of the family) are guaranteed to love this dessert. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Celebratory Berry Lemon Cheesecake Squares
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- Hassel-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Light and Healthy Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 5 Creative Cadbury Egg Desserts for Easter
- Strawberry Shortcake Macarons and Other French Desserts for Bastille Day
- Stress-Free Pumpkin Pie and Other Easy Thanksgiving Desserts
- Carrot Cheesecake Bars
- Orange Cheesecake Carrots for Easter
- How to Avoid a Cracked Pumpkin Pie
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars
- Tocino De Cielo - Spanish Custard - "'heaven's Little Pig"
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Crunchy Baked Cod With Asparagus and Dijon Lemon Cream
- Buttery Lemon Squares
- Lemon "Cream" With Fresh Raspberries
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Halloween "Pops"
- "Mysterious" Wine Drop Cookies
- Lemon Custard Cake