Cat Cora is the host of the new culinary adventure show, Around the World in 80 Plates. The new show has 12 chefs being flown around the world where they learn about regional cuisine and engage in challenges that involve their exotic destinations. In this reality show, however, judges don't get a say in which contestant in eliminated. The losing team must choose one of their teammates to send home.
Watch Cat Cora dish on Around the World in 80 Plates below!
Around the World in 80 Plates airs Wednesdays at 10 pm on Bravo.
- Curtis Stone and Cat Cora to Host 'Around the World in 80 Plates'
- Curtis Stone, Cat Cora to Host New Bravo Show
- Bobby Flay Talks 'The Next Food Network Star'
- Wolfgang Puck Talks Being a Judge on 'Top Chef Seattle'
- Mom Films Daughter's Reactions to Foods From Around the World
- Infographic: Bizarre McDonald's Menu Items From Around the World
- Cat Cora Dishes At Sundance
- Cat Cora Promotes Worrisome Antibacterial Soap
- Cat Cora: Let Kids Help With Holiday Cooking and Decorating
- Cat Cora Shares Oscars Viewing Party Menu
- Food and Romance from around the world: Dubai, UAE
- Katie's Plate-Lick'n Balsamic Steak
- Hooter's Hot Wings (Copy Cat Recipe)
- Tuna Casserole Recipe From Monty's Blue Plate Dinner Cookbook
- “ World's Best” Macaroni & Cheese
- World's Best Crepes
- Gremily's World Famous Sweet Potatoes
- World's Best Shortbread Cookies
- A Lovely Chicken Appetizer By Cat
- Pink Pussy Cat