It was revealed last week that Wolfgang Puck would be catering the $40,000 per head event George Clooney was throwing in Barack Obama's honor. A few tidbits of the hush-hush party have been revealed, including a few of the items on Puck's menu.
According to reports, Puck's crew carried watermelons, apples, cherries, racks of meat and bread into the outdoor tent that was adorned in round tables and paper lanterns. Dinner included Peking-style duck, lamb and beef cheek. Sierra Nevada and Bud Light were on tap while the non-beer drinkers sipped on bottles of Evian.
- Wolfgang Puck to Cater George Clooney's Fundraiser for Obama
- A Look Inside George Clooney's Fridge
- George W. Bush Was Eating Souffle When Obama Called About Osama Bin Laden
- Wolfgang Puck Says Oscars Menu Consists of his 'Greatest Hits'
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- Wolfgang Puck is Not a Fan of Starbucks Coffee
- Awkward Moment for President Obama at Royal Dinner
- Barack Obama Treats Contest Winners to Lunch at Scion
- Obama Gifts Prime Minister Cameron with a Grill and Chef Jackets
- Berlucchi '61 Brut Franciacorta DOCG Celebrates Obama's 50th Birthday
- Spring Fresh Pasta
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 1, Peanut Soup
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 2, Peanut Soup Number Two
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 3, Peanut Bisque
- Curious George's Gluten-Free Banana Nut Bread
- Easy Chicken Wings
- Ramadan 2011- شهر رمضان ٢٠١١
- Pork Chop with Potatoes Galette and Zucchini Salad
- Cornish Hen with Wild Rice
- Homemade Muffins Bursting with Blueberries!