These Ned Stark cake pops are the perfect dessert to serve up at a "Game of Thrones" party, or perhaps next Halloween. The cake pops are made by Not Your Momma's Cookie and boast skewered cake balls to capture the likeness of the bearded protagonist's head on a staff.
But if these are a little too morbid for your liking, check out these Game of Thrones cupcakes instead.
- Game of Thrones Beer is Gearing for Production
- Chicken Feet Cake Pops are Deceivingly Disturbing
- The Game of Thrones Cake is a Detailed Delectable
- New Cake Pop App: A Low Cal Way To Enjoy A Treat
- Movie & TV Themed Food Trucks Bring Nostalgia to the Streets
- 7 Confections Inspired by TV Shows
- Margarita Cake Pops Are Infused with Tequila
- Cake Pop Roses Form a Delicious Bouquet
- Dangling Spider Cake Pops are Whimsically Webbed
- Grinch Cake Pops are a Seussical Sweet