This Alduin the World Eater Dragon cake is the perfect dessert to serve at your next gamer meetup. The chocolate strawberry cake features a large Alduin dragon made of modeling chocolate, fondant and gum paste. The finishing touch that makes this cake stand out, though, are Alduin's red eyes, which are Swarovski crystals.
The cake was created by Vera of Baking Obsession for her son Tim's birthday. For another Skyrim food, check out this Skyrim bacon helmet.
- Must See: Amazing Dragon Cake
- The Most Amazing Coconut Cake for World Coconut Day
- Two-and-a-Half Tonne Sponge Cake is the World's Largest Coat of Arms
- Galette Obsession
- Red Lantern Macarons Honor the Year of the Dragon
- Disney World Offers Princess Cakes For a Pretty Penny
- 10 Bizarre Bacon Art Pieces
- 5 Alice in Wonderland Obsessions: Theme Restaurants, Truffles, Cookies and More
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate World Nutella Day
- The World's Largest Cannoli is 10 Feet Long