Kim Kardashian bought a Mediterranean-inspired mansion in Beverly Hills back in 2012 with a stylish kitchen. The kitchen has large windows that keep the space light and airy, as well as a fireplace to help keep the kitchen cozy.
The dark walnut floors that can be seen in the photo above appear throughout the house, with a similar white decor. The kitchen opens up to a outdoor dining area on the terrace -- the perfect setting for entertaining.
- Celebrity Kitchens: Courteney Cox
- Celebrity Kitchens: Brooke Shields
- Celebrity Kitchens: Kirstie Alley
- Kim and Khloe Kardashian Throw Pizza at Fans Outside Hotel Room
- Victoria Beckham Dines on Dried Lettuce in Beverly Hills
- Kim Kardashian Lost Baby Weight With the Atkins Diet
- The Kim Kardashian Wedding Diet
- Britney Spears Rents Thousand Oaks Mansion With a Built-In Pub
- Celebrity Kitchens: Justin Timberlake
- Kim Kardashian Licorice Portrait