Anyone who has seen Gordon Ramsay in action on one of his many reality television shows will know that the celebrity chef sure does yell a lot. During an interview on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Ramsay got a glimpse of what he sounds like when Fallon gave an impression of the chef.
Aside from the mockery, Ramsay was on the show to talk about his newest restaurant, Gordon Ramsay Steak in Las Vegas. "I think if there's one thing this country can do brilliantly are the most amazing steakhouses," Ramsay said.
Check out Gordon Ramsay on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon below!
- Jimmy Fallon Hosts Family Dinner on Late Night Talk Show
- Wolfgang Puck, Aziz Ansari and Jimmy Fallon Make Pizza Together
- Voltaggio Brothers Intimidate Jimmy Fallon
- The Late Night Ice Cream War Continues
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Drinking Games with Martha Stewart
- Gordon Ramsay Eats Snake Heart, Angers Animal Activists
- Gordon Ramsay's 'Hell's Kitchen' Renewed for Two More Seasons
- Gordon Ramsay's 'Hotel Hell' Renewed
- Gordon Ramsay to Produce Restaurant Drama on NBC
- Tom Colicchio Talks New Web Series Hooked Up: Interview
- Imitation Maple Syrup
- Crab Cakes Using Imitation Crab Meat
- Imitation Crab Salad - Cooking For A Crowd
- Imitation Whole Bowl Tali Sauce
- Steak Tteokbokki (Korean Spicy Rice Cakes w Steak)
- Talk To Me Cupcake. Tasty Bites, A Gluten Free Trea
- Flank Steak A Grecco
- Fried Steak With Herbs
- Philly Steak Sandwiches