Bill Wisth of Wisconsin has started to picket an all-you-can-eat fish fry, Chuck's Place, after they attempted to cut him off. Wisth was on his 13th piece of fish when the restaurant asked him to stop eating. They even offered Wisth eight additional pieces to entice him to cease. He refused and vows to picket every Sunday until Chuck's Place learns its lesson.
Maybe next time Wisth should check out his local Denny's.
- All-You-Can-Eat Burger King is a Whopper of a Buffet
- Can a margarine that is left out all day be safe to eat?
- Peter Bjorn and John Embark on the "All You Can Eat" Tour
- Ground chuck meatballs are stil pink in middle after being pan-fried and placed in the oven
- Can You Make Ground Chuck From Chuck Roast?
- Celebrity Chef Chuck Hughes to Open Toronto Restaurant
- California Introduces Bill to Ban Styrofoam
- Ellen DeGeneres Turns to Bill Clinton for Advice on Vegan Restaurant Menu
- You can call find place on Shane you can reach
- What Can You Use In Place Of Cumin?
- Wood Chucks
- Baked Chuck Roast
- Chuck Tender Roast
- Grilled Chuck Burgers with Extra Sharp Cheddar and Lemon Garlic Aioli
- First Place Banana Bread
- First Place Apricot-Date Bars
- Bill's Beef Salad Sandwich
- A Can A Can A Can
- Sophie's Vegetarian Haloumi Burger With All Of Its Trimmings!
- All Blue Potato Salad