Last month, we covered Jamie Oliver's announcement of Food Revolution Day, and the celebrity chef penned a column for the Huffington Post yesterday to express his excitement about the global initiatives taking place to spread the message of healthy eating. "I can not tell you how proud I am that we have more than 500 cities in 57 countries around the world standing up for real food," he wrote. "Food Revolution Day is an opportunity for everyone around the world to do something."
How do you plan to celebrate Food Revolution Day tomorrow?
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Jamie Oliver Is a Reluctant Crusader
- McDonald's Loses Pink Slime, is Jamie Oliver to Thank?
- Jamie Oliver Announces Food Revolution Day and Family Toolkit
- Jamie Oliver Shares Cooking Playlist
- Jamie Oliver to Release American Version of Jamie Magazine
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Jamie Oliver Holds Fundraiser for Food Revolution
- Easy Potato Chive Bread
- Quick & Healthy Fava Beans, Chickpeas, Olives With Tomatoes
- Bacalhau (Dried Cod Fish) Con Olive Oil and Tomato
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Chicken Wing Drummettes
- Valentine's Day Cakelettes
- Fireworks Trifle
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache