Last month, we covered Jamie Oliver's announcement of Food Revolution Day, and the celebrity chef penned a column for the Huffington Post yesterday to express his excitement about the global initiatives taking place to spread the message of healthy eating. "I can not tell you how proud I am that we have more than 500 cities in 57 countries around the world standing up for real food," he wrote. "Food Revolution Day is an opportunity for everyone around the world to do something."
How do you plan to celebrate Food Revolution Day tomorrow?
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Jamie Oliver Is a Reluctant Crusader
- McDonald's Loses Pink Slime, is Jamie Oliver to Thank?
- Jamie Oliver Announces Food Revolution Day and Family Toolkit
- Jamie Oliver Shares Cooking Playlist
- Jamie Oliver is Entering the App Market
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Jamie Oliver to Open Restaurant in Russia
- Jamie Oliver Holds Fundraiser for Food Revolution
- Easy Potato Chive Bread
- Steak with Tomato Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad With Cilantro-Tamarind Dressing
- Moroccan Potatoes
- Fillets of Cod Piccata with Artichokes Hearts and Green Olives
- Simple lentil soup
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Lemon Pork Chops with Potatoes
- Gemista. Stuffed Peppers
- Horseradish and Garden Vegetable Dip