"Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro whipped up this life-sized Betty White cake in honor of the Emmy winner's Friars Club roast. The vanilla cake featured buttercream and was entirely covered in chocolate; Valastro even added a silver fox to appeal to White's animal-loving sensibilities.
The 5-foot, 2-inch Betty White cake will appear on "Cake Boss" later this year. Check out a larger version of the cake below.
- Betty White Gets Frosted in a Life-Size Cake Replica
- Life-Size Stormtrooper Cake Will Welcome You to the Dark Side
- This Life-Size Lady Gaga Cake Celebrates Mother Monster
- "Pig" is a Life-Sized Piglet Made With Bacon and Sausages
- Eggs for Soldiers Fundraising Event Features Life-Sized Tank Made of Egg Cartons
- The Pit Boss Belt Lets You Conquer the BBQ
- Betty White Celebrates 90th Birthday with Betty Crocker Cake
- The 2,000-Pound Bumblebee Cake by Buddy Valastro is a Transforming Treat
- The Gollum Wedding Cake is 'Precious'
- Life Size Chocoalte Skulls are a Cannibalistic Confection
- Betty Crocker Recipe For Pecan Cream Chesses Cake
- Pint Sized Chocolate Cake
- Life Long Friend : Green Tea Mousse Cake
- White Mousse Cake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- German White Chocolate Cake
- White Chocolate Cake
- Dark and White Molten Chocolate Cake
- White Cake
- Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake