These Coca-Cola push pops from Gimme Some Oven are a handy sweet. Homemade coca-cola mini cupcakes cake are layered with freshly whipped cream and topped with a sweet maraschino cherry. You will need the push pop containers which can be purchased from various vendors online. You can use this same idea with any flavored cake and frosting. Coca-cola push pops are a fun way to serve dessert at any party.
2 cups Coca-cola (do not use diet!)
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup firmly-packed dark brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
homemade whipped cream
maraschino cherries (with stems)
For full recipe instruction, click here.
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Groundhog Day Cupcake Push Pops
- The "La Bulle" Coca-Cola France Exhibit Imagines Drinking Habits in 2020
- Coca Cola Cake
- Pencil Push Pops Are Back To School Treats
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- Coke Float Cupcakes with Soda Buttercream Frosting
- 5 Biscuit Recipes to Celebrate National Biscuit Month
- Fendi Creates Coca-Cola Light, Fan di Fendi, Mozzarella and Aspirin Gelato
- Etsy Crush: Gluten Free Gourmet Push Pops
- Coca-Cola Biscuits From Southern Biscuits Cookbook
- Halloween "Pops"
- Maraschino & White Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies!!!
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Creamy Coconut, Blueberry and Lime Ice Pops
- Caramel Apple Cake Pops
- Cake Pops!
- Green Tea Swirl Cookie Pops
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars