Blk mineral water will have you consumed with the dark side. The water is infused with fulvic acid, which turns the otherwise-clear liquid an eerie black. What's even cooler than this dark water, though, is its packaging. As you consume the water, black writing appears that reads, "Enjoy the Dark Side."
If you're not sold on drinking black water, check out another water substitute that's gaining mainstream market share: coconut water.
- Six Not So Secret Cocktail Ingredients For a KNOCK OUT Thanksgiving Cocktail
- White Whiskey, Cynar, Poteen and some twisted ways to enjoy them
- Fizzies for a HEAT WAVE
- Karlsson's Vodka.. Made from Potato, not Grain! How interesting!
- Sailor Jerry, please meet Barr Hill Gin for Punch.
- A New Fabulous Syrup. Blue J Syrups from New Jersey!
- Hirschkuss German Herbal Liqueur and Tales of the Cocktail in New Orleans
- What to do when you had too much at Tales of the Cocktail
- Last remnants of Tales and an exciting new Rum from Hawaii
- Are you a Carnivore? I am.
- Flavoured water
- Black Forest Martini with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Pasta with ricotta and black olive pate
- Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie Recipe
- Cherry Lime Mojito
- Egg Lemonade
- Raspberry Chocolate Coconut Smoothie with Xocai Activ
- Infuser Water Bottle: Healthy Soft Drinks
- Oven Fried Chicken w/ Broccoli Rabe & Creamy Potatoes
- Black Cows