This Good Carbs vs. Bad Carbs infographic will make you think twice about picking up that bowl of sweetened cereal in the morning. The infographic explains why not all carbs are created equal when it comes to how your body processes them. Essentially, a good carb is absorbed gradually, whereas a bad carb is absorbed quickly, creating fat.
For another foodie infographic that will get you thinking, check out this infographic on snacking habits.
- Summer Grilling: Basil Lemon Veal Chops
- Low-Carb and the Big C
- 5 Must Try Spaghetti Squash Recipes
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Low Carb Living: Eggs On The Run
- Low-Carb Chicken Breasts with Fresh Sage and Mushrooms
- Low Carb Diet and Diabetes
- Low Carb Mustard Recipes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Berry Good Brie
- A Fragrant Tomato Soup
- Healthier Bangers and Mash
- Homemade Basic Pizza Dough
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Blueberry Muffin Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake