Carl's Jr. is testing out its "ice cream brrrger" in select locations of Orange County, California. The burger is two sugar cookies that sandwich chocolate ice cream (selected to resemble the patty) with visible squirts of red, green and yellow icing "condiments."
For another frozen sandwich treat, check out MilkMade ice cream's Pop Tart ice cream sandwich.
- Carl's Jr. Premieres Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Carl's Jr. Auctions Off Miss Turkey's Bikini
- Kate Upton Stars in New Carl's Jr. Commercial
- Introducing Geoduck Ice Cream
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- St. Patrick's Day Recipe: Bailey's Spiked Ice Cream Cake
- Mercer's Wine Ice Cream Will Give You a Satisfying Buzz
- What's Hot: Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream