Carl's Jr. is testing out its "ice cream brrrger" in select locations of Orange County, California. The burger is two sugar cookies that sandwich chocolate ice cream (selected to resemble the patty) with visible squirts of red, green and yellow icing "condiments."
For another frozen sandwich treat, check out MilkMade ice cream's Pop Tart ice cream sandwich.
- Carl's Jr. Premieres Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- Carl's Jr. Auctions Off Miss Turkey's Bikini
- Kate Upton Stars in New Carl's Jr. Commercial
- Introducing Geoduck Ice Cream
- St. Patrick's Day Recipe: Bailey's Spiked Ice Cream Cake
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- What's Hot: Rosemary Ice Cream With Grilled Peaches
- What's Hot: Caramel Ice Cream
- Priyaa's No Churn Mango Ice Cream
- Melted Ice Cream Cake with Espresso Butter Cream
- Fresh Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- Angie's Key Lime Ice Cream
- Angie's Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- Homemade ' Tutti Frooti Ice Cream '...
- Maple Cinnamon Pecan Ice Cream
- Plastic Bag Ice Cream
- Garlic Ice Cream
- French Vanilla Ice Cream