YouTube has teamed up with Bruce Seidel (from Food Network and Cooking Channel) to launch a new online food channel called HUNGRY on July 2. The venture is to test out the niche-oriented programming campaign the video site is implementing. The professionally developed videos will have shows featuring former Food Network stars such as Duff Goldman from "Ace of Cakes."
Hopefully Goldman's new series will teach users how to create sweets like this Harry Potter cake.
- Jamie Oliver Launches New YouTube Channel 'Food Tube'
- Mary Ann Esposito on YouTube
- Duff Goldman Films a Lo-Fi How-To Video for Blue Bunny Ice Cream
- Duff Goldman Opens Cake Decorating Shop in LA
- 5 Best Duff Goldman Quotes From Grub Street's Diary-Style Interview
- Duff Goldman: I Hate Fondant
- Duff Goldman to Bake Free Wedding Cake for Lesbian Couple
- Duff Goldman Talks Weight Loss
- Exclusive Peek of 'Eat My Vegan' on YouTube's HUNGRY
- My Garden Footprint - Video Channel
- Grilled Chicken Strips with Orzo Salad
- İki Renkli Kek
- Pastry Creme Layered Orange Marmalade Cake
- Chops For Hungry Chops
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed
- You get ripped when you have a training program that is perfect for you
- Orange You Glad You Eat Broccoli (Salad)?
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- Good For You Muffins