YouTube has teamed up with Bruce Seidel (from Food Network and Cooking Channel) to launch a new online food channel called HUNGRY on July 2. The venture is to test out the niche-oriented programming campaign the video site is implementing. The professionally developed videos will have shows featuring former Food Network stars such as Duff Goldman from "Ace of Cakes."
Hopefully Goldman's new series will teach users how to create sweets like this Harry Potter cake.
- Jamie Oliver Launches New YouTube Channel 'Food Tube'
- Mary Ann Esposito on YouTube
- Exclusive Peek of 'Eat My Vegan' on YouTube's HUNGRY
- My Garden Footprint - Video Channel
- Periodic Table of Elements In Cupcake
- Jamie Oliver Shares Cooking Videos
- How To Make A Beautiful Marti Gras Cake
- How To Make General Tso Chicken - Video
- Chinese Steamed Pork Buns
- Moroccan Style Toasted Almonds
- Grilled Chicken Strips with Orzo Salad
- İki Renkli Kek
- Pastry Creme Layered Orange Marmalade Cake
- Bruce Bad’s Manly Partay Mix
- Peppers that will leave you stuffed
- Chops For Hungry Chops
- Orange You Glad You Eat Broccoli (Salad)?
- Who Said You Need To Pay $4 For A Cupcake When You Can Make Your Own?
- Good For You Muffins