Celebrate Memorial Day with patriotic jello stars from Gimme Some Oven. The best thing about these Jello stars is that they only require a couple of ingredients and very little cooking. All you will need is two boxes red jello (raspberry, strawberry, cherry, watermelon etc..), two boxes of blue jello (usually blueberry), sweetened condensed milk, and unflavored gelatin. You can prepare this dessert the night before so when your friends and family arrive for the barbecue, everything is ready to go and you are not stresses. Red,white, and blue jello stars will please adults and kids alike. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Memorial Day Flag Cookies are Patriotic Pastries
- Memorial Day Cake is a Patriotic Dessert
- Perfect Pies for a Picnic!
- Celebrate the 4th of July with a Patriotic Poke Cake
- Father's Day Feast: Let Better Homes & Gardens Help Plan Your Menu
- Eggnog Cinnamon Chip Scones are a Star-Shaped Treat
- Holiday Flavor Jell-O will Satisfy Yuletide Cravings
- 5 Fabulous Summer Desserts for 4th of July
- Gluten Free & Vegan Picnic Menu Plan
- Celiac Saturdays: Best BBQ Sauces