Hibiscus punch with apple and lemon is a refreshing summertime drink. Hibiscus flowers have a fruity flavor that pair wonderfully with the sweet apples and bright lemons. You can find dried Hibiscus flowers loose or in tea bags at tea shops and specialty grocery stores. This recipe can easily be multiplied if you are serving a crowd of people. Also, this hibiscus punch can be transformed into a cocktail with the addition of tequila or even champagne.
5 cups water (bring to a boil)
1 tablespoon loose Dried Hibiscus Flowers or 4 tea bags
1 1/2 teaspoons Stevia (3 packets)
Put 1 Tablespoon Hibiscus Flowers in Tea Holder.
Use Stainless Steel Tea Infuser. Let sit for 15 minutes and remove infuser.
After cooling a bit, put 2 of the cups of hibiscus water in a blender.
Add apple (sliced) and the juice of 2 lemons. Blend well.
Strain tea through nut milk bag or cheese cloth.
Mix with the other 3 cups of tea. Add ice and enjoy.
Garnish with lemon slices.
If you have a juicer, you can juice the apples & blend. No straining needed.
- Hibiscus Flower Punch with Stevia
- Thirsty Thursdays: Banana Split
- Thirsty Thursdays: Maple Caffe Cocktail
- Thirsty Thursdays: Irish Eyes Are Smiling
- Thirsty Thursdays: 3 Apple Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursdays: Apple Cider Sangria
- Thirsty Thursday: Tea & Alcohol
- Thirsty Thursdays: Fizzy Ginger Hard Apple Cider
- A Summer Tea Time Menu You Won't Want to Miss
- Flower Power: 5 Refreshing Hibiscus Beverages
- Nigerian Zobo Hibiscus Soda
- Hisbiscus Flower Punch With Apple & Lemon
- Hibiscus-Ginger Tea
- Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Kahwa (Spiced Aromatic Kashmiri Tea)
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Matcha Lemon Cake
- Devonshire Apple Dappy
- Easy Apple, Pear and Pomegranate Tart