Animal antibiotics such as Tilmicosine and Levamisole have been found in baby milk powders and meat-based foods.
The quantities are considered very low, but there have been a total of five drugs in milk powder and ten in meat products. The highest rates were found in chicken or other poultry foods.
For more information, see the article at Alphagalileo.org.
- Super Sewage Shrimp
- MRSA Superbug Found in Milk, Humans
- Food Recall: Baby Move Prune Concentrate For Salmonella Risk
- IKEA's Food Scandal Continues With Fecal Matter Found in Cakes
- Radioactive Cesium Found in Japanese Infant Formula
- Illegal Fungicide Found In Orange Juice
- Food Recall: Gerber Good Start Baby Formula
- Meat Baby Food Recall
- Food Recall: Taylor Farm Organic Baby Spinach
- FDA Warning: Don't Feed SimplyThick to Babies, Linked to Deaths