Animal antibiotics such as Tilmicosine and Levamisole have been found in baby milk powders and meat-based foods.
The quantities are considered very low, but there have been a total of five drugs in milk powder and ten in meat products. The highest rates were found in chicken or other poultry foods.
For more information, see the article at Alphagalileo.org.
- FDA Sued to Stop Drugging Livestock
- MRSA Superbug Found in Milk, Humans
- Food Recall: Baby Move Prune Concentrate For Salmonella Risk
- IKEA's Food Scandal Continues With Fecal Matter Found in Cakes
- Food Recall: Beech-Nut Stage 2 Classics Sweet Potato and Chicken Baby Food
- Food Recall: Gerber Good Start Baby Formula
- Radioactive Cesium Found in Japanese Infant Formula
- Meat Baby Food Recall
- Illegal Fungicide Found In Orange Juice
- Food Recall: Taylor Farm Organic Baby Spinach